Welcome to RDC365.com. These are the terms and conditions that govern your access and use of the RDC365.com website and its subdomains, services and related tools of the website. By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information contained herein) and using the Site, you declare that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with RDC365.com in relation to your use of the Site. This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement, please do not access, register or use this Site.
2. Eligibility for Membership
RDC365.com wishes to ensure that its members can form legally binding contracts and that minors do not purchase inappropriate content. Therefore, participation in the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18. You must be 18 years of age or above to become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of the RDC365.com under this User Agreement, RDC365.com reserves the right to limit /withdraw access or membership of any person to the Site. if RDC365.com believes that the person is under the age of 18. The Site is not available to people whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by RDC365.com. In addition, if you are registering as a business entity, you have to bind that entity to this User Agreement in that fact, you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws related to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3. Your account and registration obligations
When you register as a member of the Site, you are or will be asked to provide certain information and register a username and password to use this site.
By becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
• You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality, restricting access and use of your account and password, in addition to accepting responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify RDC365.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Under no circumstances RDC365.com will be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or profit of anything resulting from the disclosure of your username and / or password. You may not use someone else’s account at any time without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse RDC365.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or anyone who obtains access to the Site,
• You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as requested by the RDC365.com registration form.
• You will not include:
(i) Any of your contact details, including, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal data in your registration user ID.
• Your store name must not include the word “RDC365”.
• You will promptly maintain and update registration data to keep it true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if RDC365.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or does not comply with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other RDC365.com rights and remedies under this User Agreement or the law, RDC365.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and / or its association with the Site.
RDC365.com may (at its sole discretion and at any time) ask any questions it deems necessary (either directly or through third parties), and ask you to provide more information or documentation, including, verification of your identity, and / or ownership of its financial instruments. Without limiting the precedent, if you are a business entity or registered in the name of a business entity, that information or documentation may include your business license, other documents of incorporation and / or documentation that shows the authority of any person to act in your name. You agree to provide any information and / or documentation to RDC365.com regarding such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, RDC365.com, without liability, may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and / or your participation in the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4. Electronic Communications
You agree that we can communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be made in writing. RDC365.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to inform you of any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving these promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5. Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that RDC365.com will endeavor to notify you of any changes to this User Agreement that materially increase your obligations or decrease your rights under the User Agreement in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that RDC365.com, in its sole discretion and without liability, may make changes other than Substantial Amendments without your specific contract at any time, with immediate effect, by posting a notification of the change on the Site.
6. Fees and Services
RDC365.com is not an auction house or bank and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform that allows the purchase and sale of items between sellers and buyers of end users.
Membership on the website is free. RDC365.com does not charge any fees for browsing, bidding and purchasing items listed on the Site. RDC365.com charges transaction fees to all sellers when their item is successfully sold on the Site, listing classified rates and special listing fees (where applicable) for sellers who use the special listing feature to list their items.
Sellers must pay all fees due and payable to RDC365.com after a successful sale, under which RDC365.com retains the agreed fees and percentages. In the event that a buyer does not successfully complete the monetary transaction that is concluded on the screen, the seller can send an online notice and/or sales claim, RDC365 will consult all systemic interfaces and cancel the transaction because it has not been completed by the buyer.
Before listing an item for sale through the Site, we ask that you review the fees that will be charged based on our Tax and Credit Policy, which we may periodically correct with immediate effect, by posting changes to the Site.
RDC365.com may choose to temporarily change the rates of our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and these temporary changes are effective according to their terms when we post them on the Site. Sellers will be informed in advance and must inform RDC365.com in the following 7 days if they want their products to be hidden at these events.
Unless otherwise specified, all fees will be quoted in your country’s currency. RDC365.com will pay all invoices with the deductions (agreed tax rate and applicable charges) within 15 days or 30 days from the date of any invoice paid by the buyer using RDC365.com with a valid payment method, provided that the product has been delivered by you to the buyer as set out in our agreement and / or our Credit and Tax Policy.
7. RDC365 Secure payment
The RDC365 Secure payment system means that payment for items on the Site can be made online or partially online using RDC365.com’s payment methods called “My PORTFOLIO”, Multicaixa or Cash On Delivery ( “COD”) (or other payment methods that RDC365.com may make available on the website from time to time). The COD is only applicable for deliveries made by RDC365.com’s internal team.
By providing payment facilities RDC365.com is only facilitating online payments by buyers, but RDC365.com is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site remain bipartite contracts between the buyer and seller of the item(s) and RDC365.com is not responsible for any non-compliance, breach or any other claim related to or arising out of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers, neither RDC365.com has any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that RDC365.com will maintain your funds at your own risk.
8. Your Information
9. Use of the website
While using the website, you will not:
• Post information or content or items on the list in an inappropriate category or areas on our website;
• post items that you do not have the right to link or include;
• publish items that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site;
• publish information that (in our sole discretion) is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous and illegal or that could reasonably be considered to constitute harassment;
Posting comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature, including, without limitation, making racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting someone else’s culture or making any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
• post counterfeit or stolen items;
• publish information or items that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, other proprietary rights or the right to privacy;
• publish obscene information or content, including, pornography or any representation that may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
• publish information or content that may (at our sole discretion) constitute political or offensive or critical content that is contrary to the public interest;
• publish any information or content or list items that may (at our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
• publish any information or content or list items that (at our sole discretion) cannot be considered in accordance with the rules described here, morals, values, ethics and habits and customs of the Country where it is advertised;
• publish information or content or items on the list that may (at our sole discretion) threaten national security;
• publish information or content or items on the list that may (at our sole discretion) constitute or be considered as promoters of gambling;
• use “keyword spamming” when listing items for sale (when you put inappropriate brand names or other keywords in a title or description to get attention or divert members to a listing);
• fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item description or related matters after bidding, a clear typo is made or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
• fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer does not meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
• Attempt to complete transactions related to an auction or offer for sale on the Site (including canceling an auction or offer to sell) outside the Site;
• use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to request (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and / or from another site;
• claim that an item was not sold when, at RDC365.com’s sole discretion, the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site’s policies;
• in the event of a successful purchase / placement of a work of art marked “non-exportable” on the Site, you agree that the art will not be exported outside the Country of Sale or traded in any other way than being in contravention of any laws and regulations applicable at the time in force;
• manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way, including the prices of any item or services on the Site (alone or in conjunction with other users);
• circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process or fees owed to RDC365.com;
• take any action that could harm the Site’s feedback and rating systems (including, without limitation, the display, import or export of feedback information from the Site or the use of such information for purposes other than RDC365.com);
• transfer your website account (including feedback) and username to someone else without our consent;
• distribute or post spam, unsolicited or mass electronic communications, and chain letters or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellous, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that could harm the Site or the interests or properties of users of the Site;
• create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
• take any action that imposes or may impose (at our sole discretion) an excessive or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site;
• Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the website or user accounts and related resources;
• export or re-export any tools from the Site, except in accordance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
• copy, modify or distribute any content on the Site or otherwise violate the copyright material and / or trademarks on the Site;
• violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
• abuse the RDC365.com Shipping Policy, Minha PORTFOLIO Policy, the Listing Policy or any other RDC365.com policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
• directly or indirectly, offer or, try to offer, negotiate or, try to negotiate, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- living or dead creatures and / or all of any part of any animal that has been maintained or preserved by any artificial or natural means, including carpets, skins, animal specimens, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other products of animal origin of any description whose sale and purchase are prevented or restricted in any way by applicable laws;
- weapons of any description;
- alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medications, palliative / curative substances;
- religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. any description or any other item that may affect any person’s religious feelings;
- antiques and art treasures, as defined in applicable laws regarding national antiques and treasures;
- used cell phone SIM cards, unless the transaction is in accordance with the rules of local operators regarding the transfer of ownership of them;
- items that, to your knowledge, are defective, damaged, false or misleading or that, through normal use, may harm the health or interest of another user of the Site;
- any items identical to other items you have at auction, but whose price is less than the price of your other items, the reserve price of such other item / minimum bid amount;
- fresh food;
- non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals.
You assume, represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old or older.
- if you are a corporate representative, you have the authority to bind the corporate entity;
- you are the sole and exclusive legal owner and beneficiary of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have the full right, title and authority to negotiate and offer for sale those items;
- you will inform RDC365.com of any postings, items or transactions that appear to violate this User Agreement;
- you must comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations related to your use of the Site;
- the information you provide on the Site in relation to the items you wish to sell must be as accurate as reasonably possible;
- you will not disclose your contact details, including phone numbers, addresses or email id in the bidding, purchasing or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site, including the feedback area, discussion forum or any e-mail feature on the website intended to circumvent the use of RDC365.com;
- you will not use the contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to request additional sales offline or on another site;
- you will not collect information about users, including, email addresses and other contact information;
- you will not disclose any personal information about users or use information about other users in a way that (at our sole discretion) could constitute a breach of privacy and / or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data and software collections, is the property and copyright of RDC365.com, its users, its content providers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of RDC365.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
“RDC365.com” Trademarks and related logos and other words on the Site are unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of RDC365.com and are protected by international and other trademarks intellectual rights, property rights and laws, RDC365.com trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service other than RDC365.com or in any way that disparages or discredits RDC365.com. Trademarks not belonging to RDC365.com appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated, connected or sponsored by RDC365.com.
12. Abusing RDC365.com
Please report any problems or violations of this User Agreement to RDC365.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, notify RDC365.com. Without prejudice to any other RDC365.com rights and remedies under this User Agreement or the laws, RDC365.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and / or the user’s association with the Site or remove the hosted content. RDC365.com may also choose to take other technical and / or legal measures against users who create problems or possible legal responsibilities of any kind, which violate the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or with our policies.
13. Buyer Protection
RDC365.com has a “Buyer Protection Program”, which seeks to help buyers ensure that their purchase is protected from fraud by any seller on the Site. If a buyer purchased an item through any of the RDC365 Secure Payment processes and never received or received an item with a significantly lower value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer can seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer Protection Program involves a refund by RDC365.com to the buyer of the item’s value only. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program, the buyer must file a complaint with RDC365.com within 48 hours after receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. The RDC365. com will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by RDC365.com in its sole discretion) that the seller intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which RDC365.com refunded the buyer, RDC365.com may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller’s access to the Site and / or the seller’s association and RDC365.com may charge the seller the costs of RDC365.com in refunding the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Credit and Tax Policy). RDC365.com reserves the right to take any additional measures it deems necessary, including, without limitation, legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to RDC365.com by a buyer is illegal.
Shipping fees for returned items:
• Return item due to seller’s failure (Item is not as described – defective item… etc.)
1. If the buyer claimed within 15 days of the delivery date.
– RDC365 pays delivery shipping rates
– RDC365 pays return rates
2. The buyer claimed after 15 days of delivery date (* returned only if approved)
-Comprador pays delivery shipping fees
-Comprador pays remittance fees
14. Communication Platform
The Website is just a communication platform on which users can meet and interact with each other for the purpose of selling and buying items. RDC365.com does not buy or sell items. RDC365.com is not and cannot be part of or control in any way or any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept return of an item or provide any refund for it. You will not be able to hold RDC365.com responsible for the content, actions or inactions of other users, or items or Information that they list or post. In particular:
• RDC365.com is not responsible for any breach or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for the sale of any item must be a strictly two-part contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time will any right, title or interest in any item be acquired from RDC365.com, nor will RDC365.com have any obligations or responsibilities in relation to that item or the contract between the buyer and the seller.
• RDC365.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, loss, damage or delay as a result of unavailable items.
• RDC365.com is not obliged to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
• RDC365.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items . .
• RDC365.com makes no representation or warranty as to the attributes (including, but not limited to quality, value or marketing) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, RDC365.com does not support or endorse implicitly or explicitly the sale or purchase of any items on the Site and RDC365.com cannot be a supplier or manufacturer of items sold by users or purchased by users.
• RDC365.com makes no representation or warranty as to the attributes (including, but not limited to, legal title, credibility or identity) of any of its users.
• The Site may include links to third party sites that are controlled and maintained by others. RDC365.com does not accept any responsibility for the materials or offers of goods or services presented on such sites and any link to those sites is not an endorsement of RDC365.com or a guarantee that such sites will be free from viruses or other items from one of these sites. You acknowledge and agree that RDC365.com is not responsible for the content or availability of such sites. However, you acknowledge and agree as well that you may not include links to any content posted by the user on the Site.
• Users must independently agree on the manner, terms and conditions of delivery, payment and insurance between themselves. RDC365.com has no responsibility in relation to such agreements.
• RDC365.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions, either on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties.
• RDC365.com excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not responsible for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting directly or indirectly from your use or your inability to use the site.
• You release and indemnify RDC365.com and / or any of its representatives in relation to any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any action done by users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in the name of any applicable law.
15. Items not delivered
RDC365.com and its affiliates shall have the right to discard, destroy, liquidate or auction, as deemed appropriate, any of the Seller’s Items within 60 (sixty) days after the receipt of the Mail by the seller whom such Goods/Items have been returned or undelivered to the Customers for any reason provided, in case the goods/items are not collected, the seller will be notified of the return via the email address provided. This clause should be considered as an explicit authorization for RDC365.com to destroy and / or liquidate any of the items / goods mentioned above and without any objection from the Sellers and without any liability to RDC365.com.
17. Violation of the User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other RDC365.com rights and remedies under this User Agreement, laws or otherwise, RDC365.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your bids, terminate your listings, notify other users of your actions, temporarily suspend, indefinitely, limit or withdraw your membership and / or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
• If you violate this User Agreement;
• If RDC365.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
• If RDC365.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability to you or to other users on RDC365.com.
RDC365.com may at any time, at its sole discretion, reinstate suspended users. A user who has been suspended indefinitely or who has been canceled may not register or attempt to register with RDC365.com or use the Site in any way until the user is reinstated by RDC365.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement, RDC365.com reserves the right to recover any amounts owed by you to RDC365.com or any losses and damages caused by you to RDC365.com and to take such measures, including legal action and / or initiating criminal proceedings against you, as RDC365.com, in its sole discretion, deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a violation by you or others does not constitute a waiver of RDC365.com’s right to take any action in this regard, or subsequent or similar violations. RDC365.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations that may exist in this User Agreement.
18. Bidding and Buying
All bids (in the “auction” format) and all purchases (in the “Buy now” format) on the Site are your commitment to complete the purchase of the item that you placed the bid on or that you purchased. If you are the largest buyer / buyer of any item and your Bid / Purchase is accepted by the seller (“Winning Buyer”), you are required to complete the transaction with the seller. In order for you to qualify and be identified as the winning Buyer for an auction, the following priority parameters are applied by RDC365.com:
• Price: higher price bid always replaces any lower price bid;
• Quantity: Proposals of the largest quantity replace the ones of the same price,
• Time: Among the Bids of the same price and same quantity, the one that was placed first in terms of time will replace others of those Bids.
You acknowledge and agree that in case of two Winning Buyers that are displayed on the Site for a single auction, the user who receives an email from the Site declaring them the Winning Buyer will be the only Winning Buyer for that auction. The decision of RDC365.com on whether an offer will be successful or not will be final and binding. RDC365.com reserves the right to reject or cancel offers, whether won or not, that have not been made in good faith, or that are restricted or prohibited.
As a winning Buyer, you can increase the quantity or volume of your offer or purchase, but you cannot reduce it nor withdraw/cancel your offer or purchase. By bidding or purchasing an item, you agree to be bound by the terms of sale including the seller in the item description on the Site (mentioning that these terms of sale do not violate this User Agreement or do not comply with the applicable conditions or Laws). A winning buyer must contact the seller to initiate an order for the item within 48 hours of the closing of the auction or notify the seller of a successful purchase. As a buyer on the site, we encourage you to send feedback about the seller after the auction closes. In case of consumables generally available at retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify normal retail prices for items sold. You are advised to independently check the retail prices of such items, if you wish.
You agree not to test the site with fake bids /purchases, to use a fake name or any other fake personal information, to use an invalid /unauthorized credit card to bid or purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to RDC365.com under this User Agreement or by laws, RDC365.com may take such actions as it deems appropriate or necessary, including legal actions against users who intentionally enter fake, fictitious or fraudulent offers. Remember that even if you do not give RDC365.com your real name, your web browser will transmit a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officers to identify you.
19. Sales and hosting auctions
As a registered member of the Site, you can list item (s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale items in accordance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale items under applicable laws. Listings can only include descriptions of text, graphics and images that describe your item for sale. All items listed should be listed in an appropriate category on the website. For Requesting business offline indicate your contact details (for example, phone number, address or contact email) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site, except if your registration details, is expressly prohibited and would constitute a violation of this User Agreement. All items listed must be kept in stock to allow immediate completion of your transaction with a winning Buyer. The description of the item listing should not be misleading and should describe the current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts relating to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for “buy now” sales, including, without limitation, multiple categories on the website. You acknowledge and agree that RDC365.com has the right to exclude such multiple listings from the same item.
If you receive at least a bid equal to or greater than the minimum price set by the seller in your reserve auction , you are legally required to complete the sale with the winning Buyer. You agree to contact and notify the winning Buyer within 48 hours of an item successfully sold and provide the item to the winning Buyer in a marketable condition within 48 hours after the payment verification by the winning Buyer (if the payment is made via Minha PORTTEIRA) or confirm the order to the winning Buyer (if payment is made through the COD), unless the winning Buyer does not comply with the terms of its listing (as a form of payment), you cannot authenticate the winning Buyer’s identity through direct contact or as agreed between you and the winning Buyer. Without limiting any rights or remedies available to RDC365.com under this User Agreement or by law, RDC365.com may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and / or your association with the Site if you are found to be involved in a false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site. As sellers on the Site, we encourage you to provide feedback on each buyer after an auction closes. An auction is successfully closed if it receives at least one bid before the deadline (as specified in that particular auction) after that no other bid will be accepted (the “Auction End Date”). Regardless of,
Immediately after the auction closes, an email will be sent from the Site to the winning Buyer and the seller providing the contact information (including email address, shipping address and phone number, if allowed by them when bidding, buying or selling) to allow them to contact each other for the sole purpose of fulfilling the transaction. Please note that the contact information that will be sent is the one that has been provided by the users in the registration data on RDC365.com. You acknowledge and agree that RDC365.com has the right to use your registration data for this purpose and that RDC365.com is not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of any user’s registration data.
20. Providing feedback
RDC365.com encourages buyers and sellers of the Site to provide feedback on each other’s conduct after a transaction is closed; This helps all users to know what it is like to deal with the buyer / seller. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the website. You cannot withdraw feedback after you have left it. RDC365.com will not be responsible in any way for the feedback you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature, including, without limitation, making racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You also agree not to post feedback to request sales outside the Site and not to display any person’s contact information in any feedback.
You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact and a composite feedback number compiled by RDC365.com, and that together they transmit your complete user profile. Since feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than to facilitate trade between users, you agree that you will not market or export your feedback rating from RDC365.com anywhere other than on the Site. RDC365.com does not provide the technical ability to allow you import comments from other sites to this Site, because a composite number, without corresponding feedback, does not reflect your true online reputation in our community.
21. Withdrawal of Access and / or Affiliation
Without prejudice to any other rights and resources of RDC365.com under this User Agreement or in law or otherwise, RDC365.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your subscription and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
22. No Warranty
RDC365.com provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to title, commercialization, suitability for a specific purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-violation. RDC365.com makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided through the use of the Site that the operation of the Site will be an error. , free and / or uninterrupted. RDC365.com does not guarantee that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else that could be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unavailability and delays. The website may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that RDC365.com is under no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
23. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, RDC365.com, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers will not be responsible for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including , without limitation, loss or damage due to loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising from or related to your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (regardless of origin, including negligence or not ; RDC365.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any content or material contained therein, your only exclusive remedy is to discontinue using it. In addition, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent action or inaction would result in irreparable damage to RDC365.com and RDC365.com will treat any unauthorized use as subject to the site’s terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold RDC365.com and its affiliates, executives, employees, agents and suppliers free from any claims, demands, actions, procedures, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), regardless of having suffered or incurred due to your violation of this User Agreement or your violation of any law / right of the third parties.
25. Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement will be considered as a partnership or agency between you and RDC365.com. You will not have the authority to link RDC365.com in any way.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, any notice to RDC365.com from you must be sent via mail or courier to email@example.com with a physical copy. Any notifications made to you from RDC365.com will be provided by notices posted on the Site or by mail to the email address you provided to us during the registration process and will be deemed to have been received by you 48 hours after sending such notice. Alternatively, we may notify you by post or prepaid shipping to the address provided during the registration process. In this case, the notice will be considered delivered 7 days after the date of dispatch.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any criminal or statutory claim) arising from any connection/relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any matter related to the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement, or any matter related to the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties must first try to resolve the Dispute amicably. through good faith negotiations during a period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date on which one of the parties first sends a written notification of the Dispute to the other party.
In case that a Dispute has not been resolved amicably by the relevant parties by the end of 30 (thirty) day period, the parties agree that the Dispute must be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below.
The parties agree to resolve all issues and disputes regarding the validity, interpretation, performance and termination of this contract through negotiations.
In case that it is impossible to resolve all issues and disputes regarding the validity, interpretation, execution, performance and termination of this Agreement by means of negotiations, all matters mentioned above will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the country, without effect will be given to any other rules or provisions of conflict of laws or provisions ( foreign or international), including the United Nations Convention on the Sale of Goods (if applicable), that may cause the laws of any other jurisdiction to apply .
If any clause in this User Agreement is found to be invalid, void or for any unenforceable reason, such clause must be considered separable and will not affect the validity and applicability of the other clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time, in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) establishes the entire understanding and agreement between you and RDC365.com with respect to the subject matter herein.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have the right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text will prevail.
28. Applicable Law
This User Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with ———. This clause will survive any expiration or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
29. Perfume Listing Policy
Testers (which are usually bottles from which small amounts of perfume can be brought to consumers as free samples) cannot be listed or sold on the Site. Any perfume with one or all of the following items must be considered a “Perfume Tester”:
• Comes from the original Manufacturer / Brand as a tester (for testing, B2B sales or point of sale item) by the original perfume designer. .
• It has a different packaging than the standard consumer packaging (testers usually come in a common box).
• The perfume comes without the bottle cap inside the packaging.
• Some tester perfumes have the word “tester” or “demonstration” written on the bottle.
• Package labeled “Not for sale”.
Make sure your perfume list follows the above. Otherwise, your listing may be removed immediately without notice and you may be subject to a number of other actions, including restrictions on your purchase and sale privileges and suspension of your account.
30. Additional Terms and Conditions for participation on White Friday
These Additional Terms apply to the Seller, in addition to the Standard Seller’s Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found on RDC365.com. White Friday event will be held until the end of November and January each year or any other extended period. RDC365 reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw these Additional Terms. RDC365.com will post these Additional Terms and any revisions on the Site.
1. Delivery of Sale Items: Sellers participating in White Friday must deliver sale items ordered by a Buyer at home or at the RDC365 Store if so agreed with the customer on the platform. The closure of all promoted products must be completed within 48 hours from the time the order is placed on the Site by a Buyer.
2. Quality and Commitment to Authenticity: The terms require the Seller to ensure that its sales items are original, new and free from defects. RDC365 will take the necessary legal and / or administrative measures against a seller who is offering or delivering to a buyer counterfeit, used or refurbished, defective, non-genuine, unauthorized and misleading sales items. RDC365 can perform testing and sampling of sellers’ sale items with the assistance of experts or authorities during this period. The Seller will indemnify and keep RDC365, its directors, employees, agents and buyer on the site free from damage from all claims or losses in the event that a seller has breached these commitments.
The seller’s liability to RDC365 or a buyer under these additional terms with respect to a claim will be the highest of $ 50,000 (Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) or direct accumulated losses for RDC365 and a Buyer.
3. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Additional Terms, these Additional Terms will prevail.
31. Legal warranty terms and conditions
The warranty is valid only in the presence of the product’s serial number. RDC365.com reserves the right to refuse the warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product by the dealer. The obligations are limited to repairing the defect or replacing the defective part or, at its option, replacing or refunding according to the market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by the RDC365.com’s Authorized Service Center. The warranty coverage will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. RDC365.com will not be responsible for refunds, claims and damages that may occur from unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under this warranty does not entitle you to extend or renew the warranty period. The repair or direct replacement of the product, under the terms of this warranty, can be completely filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty does not apply to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
32. The warranty does not cover the following:
• Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, lamps, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
• Abuse or misuse, including, but not limited to, failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with RDC365.com’s instructions on use and maintenance. Defects resulting from using the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by RDC365.com for use with this product.
• Product failure due to improper installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product’s user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, inadequate ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any other cause beyond the control of RDC365.com.
• Unauthorized modifications to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this RDC365.com product was not originally designed.
• Battery damage caused by overcharging or failure to use according to the specific instructions for the core described in the product user manual. The serial number on the product has been changed, deleted, removed or made illegible.
• Batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by the manufacturer. Any of the seals in the battery compartment or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
• This guarantee is not transferable. This warranty will be the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither RDC365.com nor its service centers listed in this warranty document will be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty on this product. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: RDC365.com will not be responsible for the loss of any data saved / stored on products that are repaired or replaced.
33. Legal extended warranty terms and conditions
• Mechanical or electrical breakdown – what is covered
If a covered item breaks during the Policy Period, we will refund the cost of repairing it. If the covered item is impossible or unprofitable, we will refund the cost of replacing it.
• Mechanical or electrical breakage – what is not covered
– Mechanical or electrical breakage covered by the manufacturer’s replacement of the covered Item.
– Existing manufacturer’s warranty active on the product. Performance wear or gradual deterioration.
• Damage (accidental / liquid / cracked screen) – what is covered
If the covered item suffers damage, including liquid damage caused by the covered item in contact with any liquid from spills, wet conditions and natural weather conditions and battery leakage during the Policy Period, we will reimburse the cost of the repair. If it is not possible or economical to recover up to the amount mentioned in your Policy, we will refund the cost of replacing the covered item.
• Damage – What is not covered
– Mechanical or electrical breakage covered by the manufacturer’s replacement of the covered Item.
– Existing manufacturer’s warranty active on the product. Wear or gradual deterioration in performance.
Damage caused by:
– You or a member of your family deliberately damaging or neglecting the covered item.
– The covered item being used by someone other than you or a member of your family;
– Do not follow the manufacturer’s instructions
– cosmetic damage
– Routine maintenance, inspection, maintenance, disassembly or cleaning of the covered item
• Policy limits – applicable to all policies
The maximum amount we will refund for the repair or refund of a covered item is repair cost within the product’s purchase price range. In case of refunds for goods, a depreciation scale will be used against the product, based on when the claim was reported.
• The depreciation scale is as follows:
0-12 months – 0% (100% of the product’s value is paid)
12 months and 1 day – 24 months – 30% (70% of the product value is paid)